Friday, October 27, 2006

From :( to :)

Just a short one since everyone seems to be posting nowadays. I am facing a crisis of identity. After three years of dreading each (work) day, I have accepted a position as an assistant attorney general. This means that instead of representing greedy companies fighting with other greedy companies, I will now be representing the interests of the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife as well as the Washington State Parks.

All of this happened in a pretty short time, and as a result, I am in a period of transition. One of those moments where I have escaped my entrenched mindset and find myself free to consider life from a step back.

The reason for this post is just to remind everyone that they are the fascist dictator of a tiny little country called you land and each day has the potential to see your rebel forces fight to give freedom to your oppressed people. Viva.

P.S. I was going to change my monicker to "Workin Really Hard" but I can't figure out how.

3 comments:

MeganP said...

:)

Jake said...

As a person in need of liberation from work, thank you for the inspiring words. Keep fighting the good fight.

bishop macnamara said...

i think everyone in my land is lazy.