Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oh, the pain!

I know what you've been thinking Josh. You've been thinking, maybe Jake's too busy to post the photos of me in a skirt at the Rubik's Cube party. Perhaps it has slipped his mind, you hoped. Maybe I'll get away with it, you mused. Alas, I have merely been bidding my time, lying in the weeds, waiting for the opportune moment to strike, when your guard is down and my vile treachery will inflict the deepest wound. Now the moment is at hand. Have at you!





And just in case you're feebly considering posting the pictures of me in my red dress, I now do so myself, thus rendering you without riposte.

3 comments:

GinthMisterGrandeMax said...

I am now scared of you and Josh!

bishop macnamara said...

i swear i got hit by a hose and i don't have some sort of disgusting sweat problem...i do look good in a skirt, though

Jake said...

There's no denying that.