Friday, September 08, 2006

Why I Love Bill Maher

I love Bill Maher even more than I love Wayne Rooney, and it's not because he's hotter; neither of them are going to win any Chippendales sexy man meat contests. I love Bill because he writes shit like this about our mo of a president. (You'll have to sit through a short commercial for The Wire to read the full article, but it's worth it. Why? A) Because the article is hilarious. 2) Because The Wire is one of the best shows ever. And C) Just do what you're told.)

2 comments:

bishop macnamara said...

I like that he says

Bush is just one of those things that are really popular for a few years and then almost overnight become completely embarrassing...[like] white people going, "Oh no you di-int."

because Jake does that sometimes.

Jake said...

Oh no you di-int, Josh. Oh no you di-int.