Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ryan Wallace MySpace Stud!


I happen to run across Mr. Wallace's latest post to MySpace and it is fantastic!

"SOCCER tournament come check it out!
Body: I am playing with my soccer team BALLS ON FIRE! come see us make a run to a championship. games are this saturday and sunday. Saturdays games are at 10:15am and 1:15pm both at field ..12. Sunday games are at 9am field ..11, semi's 11:30am field TBD, finals 2:15pm field TBD also i have a semi final game for my mens leauge team on saturday at 8 pm at the star fire complex behind bulwinkles family fun center.

directions to the tournament are as follows: take 405 N take exit NE 124th st, head East on 124th st to Willow Rd right onto Willow Rd then left onto Ne 116th st fields are on the left about a mile you cant miss it.

let me know if you are gonna come we always have a blast hanging out and the weather is supposed to be great so come work on your tan and cheer us on!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
Ryan Wallace"

2 comments:

Jake said...

You "happened to run across it"? I think you're cyber-stalking Ryan.

GinthMisterGrandeMax said...

Ok Ok I am you better watch out!